Integration with E-conomic allows you to go even deeper with your business data than the regular Shopbox platform offers. With E-conomic you can make invoices, orders and much more. You can keep track of your projects, get an overview of your budget and automate processes like subscriptions.
When you use E-conomic with Shopbox, your sales data from Shopbox will automatically be transferred to your cash register when you end the day. E-conomic has been developed to suit you as a customer, whether you are a small start-up, medium or large company. E-conomic is customized with the features you need. You can add lots of extra features and integrations to the program when the need arises.
You get a flexible solution that is easy and clear to work with
You can import your customers and products directly from E-conomic to Shopbox Direct data transfer between Shopbox and E-conomic.
You can transfer the total sales data to your cash register, or transfer per order so you can manage your inventory management in E-conomic. E-conomic also has a large number of additional modules that make it easy for the customer to purchase additional features. It is designed so that it can only be purchased according to the needs that have arisen.
See more here:
We have made it easy and simple to set up and integrate your E-conomic account with Shopbox, which you do as follows:
First, log into your E-conomic account (stay logged in)
2. Then log into My.shopbox.com in a new tab
3. Go to Shopbox settings and then select on the “Integration” tab
4. Select the E-conomic icon and press “Start”.
5. Then you enter "into E-conomic" where you have to give Shopbox access to send data to e-conomic
6. The first time you can choose to import customers or products. This is only needed if you want to use E-conomic's storage function.
7. You resume your sales account at (most often it is account 1010)
8. Then select counter accounts for your forms of payment:
Cash, Credit Cards, Mobile Payments and Gift Cards.
9. For most people, the VAT account is always U25.
10. If you do not use the e-conomic storage function, all other fields must be deselected, they will be "deactivated" during auto-sync.
11. Then your daily polls will go directly to the cash register, where you can subsequently approve them
Accounting need not be that difficult at all. Billy helps you save bills, send invoices and keep track of what you owe in taxes - all from your phone. Soon you will have the opportunity to send bills directly to customers and keep track of how the repayment goes. You can also link Billy to your bank account for a better overview. Billy gives you an overview of your business here and now, so you know how your business is.
When you log in to Billy, the overview panel is the first thing you see. Here you get a simple overview of how your business is doing. You can see which customers you sell most to and which suppliers you spend the most money on. You will get information on when the next VAT return is, so you can now calculate and report the VAT on time.
Shopbox automatically transfers your sales data to Billy when you end your day in the app.
We have made it easy and easy to set up and integrate your Billy account with Shopbox, which you do as follows:
Log in to Billy and create a billy account
2. Go to settings in Billy and create an API access key
3. Give any. access key name: Shopbox
4. Copy the access key and log into your Shopbox Back Office
5. Go to Shopbox settings, then select the “Integration” tab
6. Select the Billy icon and press "Start"
7. After you enable the integration, enter the access key
8. You can import customers and products or move on without
9. Choose your sales accounts (often account 1000) - Then select counter accounts on your payment methods: Cash, Credit Cards, Mobile Payments and Gift Cards.
10. This will bring your day's votes directly to the box office, where you can subsequently approve them.
With Dinero you get accounting software that lets you send invoices, get an overview of your finances and store bills in the 'cloud', so you are absolutely sure not to lose them. If you are a business owner, without the extensive accounting experience, Dinero is both user-friendly and easy to access. Everything can be accessed directly from your mobile if you want to keep up with your daily sales.
Shopbox automatically transfers data to Dinero when you end your day in Shopbox.
You get a simple overview of your business. Save time, make more money and easily scale your business with Shopbox's easy cash register.
Video of Dinero explained in 2 minutes:
We have made it easy and easy to set up and integrate your Dinero account with Shopbox, which you do as follows:
Access Dinero's website and create a Dinero account
2. Go to settings in Dinero, located in the upper right corner, and create an access key
3. Name the access key: Shopbox
4. Copy the access key and log into your Back Office in Shopbox
5. Go to settings, select the "Integration" tab
6. Touch the Dinero icon and press "Start".
7. Enter the access key and your business ID (found in the lower left corner of Dinero).
8. Choose your sales accounts (often account 1000) - Then select counter accounts on your payment methods: Cash, Debit Card, Mobile Payments and Gift Cards.
9. This will bring your day's votes directly to the box office, where you can subsequently approve them
To retrieve new API key
To retrieve a new API key, do the following:
Log in to your Dinero account
2. Go to "Settings" (gear in upper right corner)
3. Go to "Integrations"
4. Request new API key - enter Shopbox
5. Copy API key
6. Log in to Shopbox - my.shopbox.com
7. Go to Integrations
8. Select Dinero
9. Enter API key
10. Re-enter counter accounts